Rhododendron Walking Festival
General Terms & Conditions
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Accept that hill & trail walking are adventure activities, including an element of risk. Those taking part do so at their own risk.
- Be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- Have reasonable walking experience.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone.
- Sign in and off at the start and finish check points on the day.
- Pay the entry fee in advance where applicable (booking is online only).
- Provide correct information on the booking form.
- On led walks – agree to abide by any decisions of the Walk Leader.
- Accept that refunds for cancellations are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the Rhododendron Walking Festival.
- Unfortunately no dogs as our insurance does not cover them.
By continuing with your purchase you are agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions for yourself and anyone on whose behalf you are paying.